Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here they are I have 20's in the rear and I ordered 2 more for the front

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am going to weld and fill the side rear glass and mold the body kit into the body

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
backed into a pole ...im getting a new bed and redoing it when I mold the roof spoiler I am going to mold a caddy catera third brake light into it

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my bag switches I am thinking about getting the touch screen ones to match the radio

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no its not a sniper grille I made it from my factory one, I like being different I still need to make an insert for the bumper (get off my lazy ass)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Looking good, I like the slanted tailights. A little advice for your next bed, maybe you should put some back up sensors, just in case you're near any poles in the future...lol :p....j/k. I like the interior, hows the glare from the dash when you're driving? 8)

Alohaz

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I will update the new box with 4 15's when i get done. I am thinking about a 3" or 4" chopped roof I did all the work my self except the seats. I hit 146.5 db with those boxes which are waaay tooo small they are about 2cu.ft ea. they are supposed to be 3.5-4.0 and I only have 2 ports they should have 4 more to come
later

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
when I build the new box I am going to put a 7" screen and then a rearview camera. the glare is not that bad after you get used to it

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
and maybe some curb feelers !headbang there I go showing my age again

·
Registered
53 Posts
nice truck, sucks about the rear end though. I backed into a pole in my last truck (it was a toyota so it only cost me $$40 bux.) I like the vents, it looks like a lot of detail work went into the interior, much props!! !headbang !headbang !headbang By the way, what kind of rims are those?? ?!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I like it....originiality....my trucks going under the knife this winter for a 4-4.5 inch Stock Floor body drop suicide doors and a 2-2.5 inch chop top and sliding rag. As well as complete shave and maybe some other cars headlights/or front clip.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the rims are Helo Explodes not too many people know about Helo yet but they have some sweet rims

1 - 20 of 27 Posts