Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just posted up a bunch more pics include more of the tailgate.Headliner still a work in progress and in my shed, will retreve it and take sum pics soon.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Those look kick ass man, cant wait till ya get them done. You have some talent man, keep up the mods.

·
Registered
55 Posts
ya looks good ill post some pics when i start my full skin and tail lights and 3rd brake light i cant wait

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok round three on tryin to post somethin damit.hope this works cause if not i quit and will try tommorrow.Im goin to use this as a place to post the progress on my truck for now on.Also my truck has changed radically in the past week.i will continue in the next post if this works.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
K good now i will continue.The list of mods goes:21/2% tint on the quarter windows,more rice stickers on the rear window including energy suspension and msd,my 20" rims are on,the back is droped 3",msd 8.5mm super conductor wires and blaster coil,accel cap and rotor,4 belltech nitro drop 2 shocks are in the mail,the tailgate is nearing compleetion got one light to fit in the tailgate and am makin gap filler plates to fill gaps around the light and light bucket undercoated the inside amd did more body work on the out side.Also big news truck is to be painted on the second week in june(yay) when im on a cruse for graduation,the color is intense blue pearl w/ ultra silver r/t stripes.When i get my shocks i will be installing the control arm bushings in my truck.pics very soon.comments please!!

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Heres one of the 20's from sunday morning,center caps on the back are on now and the back is stock hieght in this pic.when it stops rainin il take a pic of the 3" drop.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Rite now iv got 3" drop blocks off a buddys s-10(traded awhile ago for 41/2" blocks i didnt want).Got 4 drop shocks in the mail to bring down the front and stiffen the suspension in the back.Also somethin that sucks i gotta screw in the drivers side front tire which i hope i can patch cause these tires aint cheap.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
K fixed the screw a week ago and put all the shocks on.Handles great looks allitle funny thow cause i gotta lean in it with the front in the air.I need to drop it more in the front!!!

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good some older pics uploaded finally so here you go.enjoy(and ps the light is not on).Also if you look at my "Door wanted" add u can see th vandels damage that the cops aint goin to do nothin about (cheap asses).

and a pic of my bored throttle body forgot to take a pic after sanding out those stray scratches.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
K im goin to add pics when i get back from my ten day cruise.I got the rollpan 90% complete, tailgate 93% complete,still need a door,Took off the dash cover which i didnt think you could do but i did n will b sanded n painted when i come back.The interior is goin under the knife rite now seince the outside is almost complete.New inteerior skeem black and silver,black suede seats visors door panels n what ever ele i want to cover in suede,n il draw up a pic of the dash which will b the base point for the paint skeem inside.

·
Registered
491 Posts
damn man, you are from the Dena!! I was thinking of doing supra lights for a while. Cnat do it now, hahaha

1 - 20 of 21 Posts