Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey im taylor, just got a 98 dakota nothin special about it yet, ive already dropped the rear 3 inches and bought a cold air intake, i ordered some clear corners, just waitin for them to get here, here is a pic of my truck as of now,

·
Registered
230 Posts
Looks good, as of yet, i like the color, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Get rid of the bug shield and front liscense plate bracket when you install your clear corners too. Will give your truck a whole new look from the front. Then post a new pic!

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Welcome to the site bro!

I have to agree with Amber on this one. I don't care for the bug shield, the truck will look really good and clean without that shield on there!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
welcome to the site..

hey maybe he has alot of bugs in his area!

yea i would remove it if you dont see alot of large flying bugs...

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
If he does have alot of bugs and really wants to keep the shield, then paint it body color.. that really helps it 'blend' into the truck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the bug sheild, tag bracket, and the ventshades are coming off hopefully tomorrow at work, thanks for the replys

·
which way to Shangri La?
506 Posts
i'm partial to ventshade rain guards... best kind are the in-channel ones that are easily removed and installed.

i never liked the look of bugshields for gen 1997-present dakotas... but function over good looks, eh? :)

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
I've seen some of the ventshades painted body color and it really makes them look better. I had them on my old 97 dak and really miss them at times, I just dont like how they look so they never made it back on the 98. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts