Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a burnt-out turn signal, flasher bulb and I just cant figure out how to get it out. I need to get a service manual for it . Any info will help alot and save me some money.

Thanks Scott

·
Registered
528 Posts
tools needed: small torques bit set like the type that goes in a screwdriver that small
parts u need: turn signal bulbs any auto parts place should have em cant remember number.
1)pop and raise ur hood. 2) they are a rubber piece on the side of headlight take it loose from the turn signal.3) they are a small torques screw in bottom right hand corner in between the head light housing and turn signal housing. 4) loosen the screw and take it out its kinda long.5) pull out on the turn signal housing but not to hard the wires are alittle short. 6) depending on which bulb it is just loosen the bulb holders and unplug.then after u install new one put back together in reverse order.

p.s. make sure that there is only 1 screw cant remember if they have 1 or 2. and if still cant do it look in owners manual or go buy a chiltons book from parts store

1 - 5 of 5 Posts