Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up my name is James last friday i bought a 94 dodge dakota, and was just cruisin around looking for some sites and found this place. I have a feeling i'll be stickin around and askin a few questions.

by the way the saturday after i purchased all my stuff to bag it, gotta start out with a bang !headbang

·
Registered
108 Posts
welcome....... I think the genII are sooo nice laid out. Good luck with your project

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks pappie1, yeah for some reason i like the looks of the boxy style.....and dont you worry it will be stock floored by blooddrag, and even though im all the way up in the sticks in NH its gonna make it

i see your stationed at whitman AFB i just enlisted and will be leaving sometime this upcoming summer

·
Registered
464 Posts
which branch

·
Registered
108 Posts
GET OUT......... GET OUT WHILE U CAN!!!!!!!!!!!

jk.... acually its not that bad. get the mgi bill and weldin degree. Every base has a welder in the auto hobbie shop 4 3 bucks an hour

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pappie1 said:
GET OUT......... GET OUT WHILE U CAN!!!!!!!!!!!

jk.... acually its not that bad. get the mgi bill and weldin degree. Every base has a welder in the auto hobbie shop 4 3 bucks an hour

lol just what i wanted to here, whats your MOS

·
Registered
108 Posts
Aircraft structural maintenance coded with f-22 and b-2 Low Observable maintenance

·
Registered
464 Posts
army 15Y here....AH64-D Aramament/Electircal/Avionics Systems Repairer here.....

·
Registered
31 Posts
Army 13P I deal with big guns on the ground (rockets, missle,etc.). Welcome to the site I've been busy training!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts