Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone im Smoot and I have been working on my 1998 dakota sport 4x4 sport club cab with 3.9 v6 sence i bought it in feb. of 2005 i have finaly got the sound system half way to how i want it and now i want to work on the engine. if anyone has any suggestions for me im glad to listen to your ideas

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I had JBA headers, Quick D Intake & TB(not sure if they are still around), Flowmaster exhuast and a hi flo cat on my previous Dakota with the 3.9

·
Registered
15 Posts
Have you done anything to the exterior??... bodykit, rims, paint??.. anything like that??... Got any pics of your stereo setup??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i have 3 memphis 12s ps2 with flipdown screen panisonic headunit and 6.5 memphis door speakers. on ext i have a bed cover its sitting stock right now but should be getting some new rims soon

·
Registered
15 Posts
So did you completely do away with the rear seats and build a custom enclosure in their place??... Sounds like an awesome setup....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my seats are still there untill i get these subs sold and put a wall in the box is sitting on top of my bench seat in the back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts