Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey i'm a member of a few other message boards, signed up here a few months ago and forgot about it but I just figured out my password so i'm back. Here's a pic of my truck for those of you that don't know me. I'm in NoVa and got referred here by DJ Wolf in case you guys know him.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice truck you have. What mods do you have done to it?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
engine-360 air intakez, f&b 52mm throttle body, mopar m1 intake manifold, b&g m1 pcm flash, harland sharp 1.7 roller rockers, mopar .600 valve springs, mopar performance valve covers, gsm headers and true duals.

suspension/brakes/wheels-hotchkis tvs, viper rear disc conversion is installed currently, front brakes are almost ready for installation, probably will be my big winter project. CCW 19x10 front and 20x11 rear sp16a's, x-brace also not installed yet but will probably mount it around the same time I do the front brakes.

cosmetics/interior-chrome r/t emblems, chrome street scene upper and lower grille inserts, 20% window tint, clear corners, gen II viper seats, darren's custom embroidered door panels, custom center console with 10" sub also have component speakers up front. GSM side skirts are almost ready for paint and I should have them installed pretty soon.

I think that's all...

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
welcome to the site man....glad to see ya made it over here from dak-dur. Always good to see a familiar face.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts