Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I own a 1998 Dakota sport. Looking to Get some RT wheels to replace the 20 inch chrome BEASTS that came with the truck when I bought it. Anyone have some for sale close to Sacramento California?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is an old pic, the paint got all faded, so I started prepping for paint now. Its gray primer and doesn't look quite as good. But soon enough.

Im also looking for a good place to find parts and things like a grille, bumpers, fender flares etc.

Any suggestions

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
welcome to the site

·
Registered
113 Posts
This is an old pic, the paint got all faded, so I started prepping for paint now. Its gray primer and doesn't look quite as good. But soon enough.

Im also looking for a good place to find parts and things like a grille, bumpers, fender flares etc.

Any suggestions
try pershingauto.com they have an ebay account i used them to redo the whole front of my truck. decent prices too.

fender flares are real hard to come by, check out the local junk yards for a set.
welcome
i can make them outta fiberglass if interested...

IMHO these trucks look so much better with a lil flare on em!
agreed... but i have a s10 that lays frame and wanna get my dakota to lay frame but dont think they look good laid out with flares... too much depth... gonna keep mine lay she is but maybe a 2" kit

·
Registered
113 Posts
sweet charger r/t ? bb sb? 4speed pistol grip 8 3/4 rear?
thanks ;) 440 RB built inards ;) all edelbrock cam intake roller rockers, 10.25:1 comp, was a 3 speed 727 car. put in a keisler TKO600 5 speed in it, 8.75 rear 4.11 posi... also a retrotek EFI too... runs great. torn apart now shaveing and painting the inside of engine bay to show off the new billet parts we make like this accessory drive and hydrobooster.

heres a vid of her

·
Registered
113 Posts
thanks

·
Registered
937 Posts
oo man i got a hard on the size of my leg my heart lyes with mopar muscle cars even though i have a dak i did have a duster with the motor out of my truck in it my brother hasa dart and a scamp and my sister inlaw have a twister duster thays getting a .5.2 magnum love the car man

·
Registered
698 Posts
oo man i got a hard on the size of my leg my heart lyes with mopar muscle cars even though i have a dak i did have a duster with the motor out of my truck in it my brother hasa dart and a scamp and my sister inlaw have a twister duster thays getting a .5.2 magnum love the car man
Ooooooo come on now...we all know it isn't that big... lol

And that is a nice charger

·
Registered
113 Posts
hahaha thanks man i love her... motor is out not and engine bay is getting shaved and painted to show off my new billet accessory drive and other billet parts... all i gotta say is watch out Billet Specialties ;)

i like the 20s! too bad im 5lug
5 lug y? they sell these in 5 lug just 5 spoke. or??

Ooooooo come on now...we all know it isn't that big... lol

And that is a nice charger
hahaha and thanks man

And I like the 2"'s on that truck. They look good. Just drop it more and slap a roll pan on...
yea i need to but i got a air ride s10 that lays body and i did the lowered thing with spings and hanger and leafs and man air ride is only way to go ;) some day i will lay the Kota out too ;)

·
Registered
113 Posts
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA is all we gotta say about the 13" Silverado Kit with the 4 Pistons Wilwood Calipers!! lets start with the video

Cautions turn sound downs a bit haha

these are for sale very soon after more miles on it... this setup with the Silverado Rotors will not clear the R/T wheels... but as soon as my viper rotors show up 13" im 100% sure they will fit no problem with NO WHEEL SPACERS :)

as you can see they touch but barely. this is with wheel bolted down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts