Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, Im new to the site, but Im sure most of you know me from dakota-durango.com and/or dakotausa.com

Just thought Id join up finally since I have lurked here occasionally.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Welcome to the site! I really like that hood!!

·
Registered
230 Posts
welcome to the site, speaking of that hood, will you give up the details on where you got it?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the welcome guys. the hood is an AAR cowl hood. www.aarqualityfiberglass.com They are located over in Cocoa FL so its kind of being called the Florida hood because most people that have them live in state.

·
Registered
108 Posts
From Fla.

thanks for the welcome guys. the hood is an AAR cowl hood. www.aarqualityfiberglass.com They are located over in Cocoa FL so its kind of being called the Florida hood because most people that have them live in state.
I'm from Palatka, FL. But I'm in the Navy Stationed in San Diego, always good to see a Florida Boy. Welcome again

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm from Palatka, FL. But I'm in the Navy Stationed in San Diego, always good to see a Florida Boy. Welcome again
yeah Im a native floridian and I never want to live anywhere else.

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
245 Posts
I'm a native Floridian as well (Lakeland to be exact). But moved around a lot when we were kids. Probably spent more of my life in Atlanta so this feels like home now. But still have plenty of family still in Lakeland.:049:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lakeland is nice, i like it there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts