Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I have found a home. Hopefully everyone on here likes to mod and drag it on the ground. That is what I am all about. I have a 97' CC 318. In the process of baggin it and finishing up a fiberglass console and enclosure. I will have all of this done and the truck painted by December.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Whats up fellas- Iam a noob to this kick ass site personnally I think the Dakota is by far the best mid-size pick up you can get if not best over-all truck. This is my first project, I actually had a 95 dakota befor this but uh, did'nt do anything to it cause I was still thinkin about all the money I would be puttin into a project like this so I waited to get my 99 dak. Have no pics as of now but my mods consist of 2 10" mtx subs w/ amp, 4 pioneer 6.5" replacement cab speakers w/ bass blockers, APC clear corners with PIAA side marker bulbs, DJM 3/5 quick drop (Coils, hangers & shackles), Enkei RT6 18" rims raped in 255/25/18 Ventus Sport tires, JET performance up-grade chip, throuttle body spacer, and a JVC head unit. A shit load more to come.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts