Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,im Tom and just got on here.i just got a 92 2wd dakota xcab and goin to start to kustomize it and lower it,im in jacksonville nc.any help on this would be appriciated as im new to dodges.thanx

·
Registered
5 Posts
sounds like you got urself a great base for a project. that body style alone is great to work with get some pics up so we can see some before it gets started

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all. I am new and old to the site. This is probably my first post ever. So, here goes. My name is Jimbo Southern. I reside in Spring, TX. I have a 00 R/T, CC. It has been slightly (oooooook) heavily modified. I am the original owner of my R/T.

I am also a Mopar enthusiast. I have own several Mopars and still own one other than my R/T. I currently have a 69 Dodge Coronet. My previous ones were:

1974 Dodge PowerWagon
1969 Dodge Dart GTS, factory 340
1971 Plymouth Duster
1972 Dodge Demon, had a 440 installed
1970 Plymouth Duster Drag Car (co-owned with my family)

As you can see, I love em. Ask questions about any modifications. If I don't know, I will know where you can get the answer.

Thank you for having on the site,

Jimbo Southern
00 R/T, CC, FR
12.50 @ 110 1/4 mile
421 RWHP, 462 RWTQ

·
Registered
15 Posts
So what all you got done to that pretty little motor of yours??.... I'm gonna guess from your 1/4 mile times that your truck has a nasty whistle to it.... am I right?....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts