Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
3/4" 350psi ODC valves. yeah it hops. Nice bunny hop too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ODC valves what brand is that and how would i be able to hop it i have bottles and slambags in the front rs 72 I hopped the back a couple of times but not the front big weight difference and my cheap eai block valve play a big part 2 I hate them things they be sticking and my truck goes up or the tank pressure goes down

·
Registered
464 Posts
Go with the GCxtremes' better air flow and better price. I run Dual port Slam Specialties HS72's up front and regular fireston 2600's out back.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
prolly get em this weekend when i get paid just for the front then get the back later they cost $35 a valve im gonna get 4. I have rs 72 in front and contitec 2600 out back gonna upgrade later i wish i i would had bought the rite stuff when i bagged it now i have 2 pretty much start over its coo i wuz a virgin 2 bags

·
Registered
464 Posts
My dak was the first vehicle i've ever wrenched on myself....I bought my kit and figured it all out myself especially those stupid 3 way valves bah

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
same here i did my bags bout a year ago and got my truck when i wuz 15 it aways looked tight i had 20s stillen bumper and grill rollpan and dropped until i wrecked it thats when i got my bag kit from eai i finally worked out the bugs but now i want new valves im just selling everything as i go mostly to 1 of my homeboy with a 98ranger

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
same here i did my bags bout a year ago and got my truck when i wuz 15 it aways looked tight i had 20s stillen bumper and grill rollpan and dropped until i wrecked it thats when i got my bag kit from eai i finally worked out the bugs but now i want new valves and get my rear end narrowed
im just selling everything as i go mostly to 1 of my homeboy with a 98ranger

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i just got my new valves they are the slam specialties digital stealth same as the gc xtreem but with another little valve for a slower fill and dump you can see them on slamspecialties.com they are made by gc so i pretty sure they are good i got em for $37.50 a pice now i want controller and the harness

·
Registered
69 Posts
tukn20s said:
I was wondering what kind of valves do yall have i was thinkin bout getting the gc450 xtreem or sum smc or what do yall recomend mine ir too slow got to upgrade
I would go with SMC's or Parkers. I got some 1/2" Parkers at 300 psi, nice lift and drop everytime.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts