Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
u read the name right dropts10 thats me i got a 2000 2.2 s10 on 20's with a 4/5 drop and it cant haul both my quads . iam SERIOUSLY looking at the dakotas n i would like to here what yall have to say about them . i like the dakotas hook me up n help me out !headbang

·
223 Posts
There are not as many bolt on drop parts as your s-10. But our trucks are also not a dime a dozen at car shows. Sorry, but no pun intended. My 03 quad fits me perfect, its like a car with a bed.

·
Registered
54 Posts
welcom to the site, don't know much about sdimes except that there to easy to biuld with bolt-on parts and it takes all the fun out of quessing, lol, if you have any questons fell free to ask and someone will help with what they can, the good thing about dakotas is that u don't feel little like in a s10 or a ranger and its not as bulky as a fullsize but can still tow anything, i'v got a 4.7 quadcab and it pulls anything i can hook to it and has plenty of interior room for anything u want to do in it~:~:~:Scott

·
Registered
85 Posts
welcome to the site, i love my dakota cause its a liitle more roomyer then s10's, and it's got a v8, what more could you ask for in a liitle truck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts