Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. just thought that I would introduce myself. I currently have an 04 Quad Cab dakota that is in the midst of being modified as funds become available. Plans are to one day show it. Current mods are: SS Gen II bumper cover,clear corners, Gibson dual exhaust, painted door handles, color matched dash and trim, Rhino liner, debadged, and tint.
I plan on bagging it with either some 18's or 20's and adding a couple of 10's in the cab in a custom enclosure.
Anyway just thought I would say hello.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Welcome to the site. If you need any info or help, just ask. Also be sure to upload some pics in the gallery.

·
Smurf
263 Posts
i gotta ask where in the nw are you from i am currently here for the time being
but any way welcome to the site if you need any thing just ask and if you have info others need pipe in in the fourm

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am living Portland from Cali by way of Indiana, Loooong story. Anyway I got the truck about a year a a half ago and am working slowly on it. made a couple of changes so far and here they are.

Painted dash and accents:

Also painted door handles and Gibson dual exhaust. (Which I do not have a good pic of yet) Hope you all like.

·
Registered
180 Posts
nice truck... prolly alot more comfortable to ride in then my R/C

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Damn man that's a sweet QC. Aren't ya also at dakdur time to time?
did ya just take off your stock parts off of your dak and send them to phoenix imaging, or did ya have replacements when you color matched your handles and other things?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it.

djwolf37 said:
Damn man that's a sweet QC. Aren't ya also at dakdur time to time?
did ya just take off your stock parts off of your dak and send them to phoenix imaging, or did ya have replacements when you color matched your handles and other things?
Yeah, I hit that site quite a bit. and yes all of the color matched parts (interior and exterior door handles) did get taken off and shipped out to Phoenix Imaging. They did a killer job on them and I really liked the way that they turned out.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
elfs04dak said:
Thanks for the comments guys. I appreciate it.

Yeah, I hit that site quite a bit. and yes all of the color matched parts (interior and exterior door handles) did get taken off and shipped out to Phoenix Imaging. They did a killer job on them and I really liked the way that they turned out.
do you remember the turnaround time, and/or any of the prices
thanks in advance :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts