Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
whats up everyone. my name is tim and just found this site and joined up. i got a few pics of my custom dakota posted and will have some more soon. here's a quick discription of it

1999 r/c short bed 2wd. fully custom air ride suspension, custom tubular upper and lower control arms, powdercoated 4 link rear with cantilever airride for 1ft of lift, shortened axle 3 inches and powdercoated, powdercoated brake drums, driveshaft, painted tank, custom frame from cab back with all custom tubular crossmembers for airbag mounts, all welds have been smoothed and frame is done with gloss black por 15. 18x7 colorado custom rims with 235/50/18 tires, interior is being worked on now, so far i got an indash dvd touch screen in center dash and a 5.8 inch tv in the steering wheel, will have pics posted of that soon. im now working on a whole lot of custom fiberglass on the interior and will post some pics as i go along. well that a breif disription of just a few things i have done, i think ill fit in to the custom dakota world. lol. l8r.

http://www.customdakotas.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=1987

·
Registered
336 Posts
nice truck, man. Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i had taken it out since i was grinding and smoothing the welds on the frame. so i gutted it out. took it to speed shop and they shortend it 3 inches. had it powdercoated gloss black, reassembled with new axle shafts and put same gears back in. 3 inches was perfect for what i needed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just added a few more pics in my album. some of the frame and rear airbag setup, one of the tv in steering wheel, enjoy

·
Registered
230 Posts
Thats a bad ass dak you got there, welcome to the site

1 - 10 of 10 Posts