Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
welcome to the site man hope ya stay a while....we need more members, especially whores:D

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Welcome to the site. Your from my Hometown, well I grew up in Oxnard and lived in Ventura for a couple of years and moved up to SB December of last year. I know exactly where that pic was taken, as I have snapped a few pics of my previous Dakota there. It's up by the cross, right?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the site. Your from my Hometown, well I grew up in Oxnard and lived in Ventura for a couple of years and moved up to SB December of last year. I know exactly where that pic was taken, as I have snapped a few pics of my previous Dakota there. It's up by the cross, right?
The cross..whats that:confused:

haha...yea, i took pics of my last dak there so had to stay with the trend. Why did you move to SB? any meets you go to in this area? Trucking Nats in phoenix..you going?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I work in SB and the communte from Ventura to SB was crazy. I would leave at 6am just to make sure I could get to SB by 8am which is 30 miles away. Usually only took about 45- 60 minutes, but everyonce in a while there was an accident. Then I would work late sometimes until 10 or midnight and well you get the picture.

I don't attend any Dakota meets, mainly because she is sitting on stocks and her ass is primered and for sale. . . www.customdakotas.com/forsale . Putting most of my money and focus on the Magnum, but will always love Dakotas.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts