Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great site. I have a 02 r/t with few mods. It has throttle body spacer, k & n intake, clear corners, euro tailights which I think are ugly, and polished stock rims. Im looking to boost the power with boltons and not really have to dig into the engine. Im sure Ill find help here.

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
Do yourself a favor and ditch the TB spacer, it's useless. Most of the common bolt-on modifications include your air intake, a larger throttle body, m1 intake manifold, 1.7:1 roller rockers, pcm flashes, headers/exhaust, pulleys, and electric fans. Also some small things like relocating the map sensor from the throttle body to the intake manifold, adding a 180 degree t-stat, removing that rubber flap in front of your air filter for better airflow...all of that stuff can really get pretty expensive, I think for the money you'd see better gains going strait to a supercharger but most people don't take that route(I didn't and i'm still happy). Welcome to the site!

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Welcome to the site bro! DEF ditch that TB Spacer, I've heard they make great pieces to hold down papers or golf balls! lol

And as always, we need pics! :) lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts