Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey!
After 8+ years of owning a Dakota (98 R/T CC DA) I find this site! Very cool. Just put heads and cam on my Dak (100+K miles) and now its time for a torque converter before the Mopars at the Strip show... Nothing like waiting til the last moment...
BKBridges

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Intake system

Thanks!
Ive got an F&B six pack set-up on the 5.9...Its an LA six pack manifold modified via CNC and TIG for MPI and the magnum bolt pattern and set-up with 3 42mm Throttlebodies and an adjustable progressive linkage. Stock block (100+K miles), ported R/T 2.02 heads, Crower custom grind cam (with issues), 4.11:1 diff gears, Positive perf headers, stock Cat, stock exhaust sort of... Best time without the heads and cam is 14.3 @ 99.2mph... Not sure about now (mid 13s?)... Needs a converter (2800) for the cam and six pack combo though...
Bruce

Attachments

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
That username sounds familiar. Are you the B of F&B? Were you on the DML (Dakota Mailing List)? Maybe you remember my old site, SmokinDakota.com.

Welcome to the site.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been a long time

Steve,
I remember! Yeah, its me... stuck in a rut, still doing the same old things... Not really. The F&B is all me though (for the past 8 or so years) Nothing for the G3 Hemis at this point...drive by wire hasnt yielded much but headaches...Thats one of the reasons we dove into the six pack stuff.
still driving the R/T though!
Bruce

Attachments

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Sweet nice to see you around. That six pack setup looks slick. You still talk to Sam? He is a member on here, but hasn't been around or active in a while.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
steve,
I see Sam a lot. His truck has been parked for a while (smog issues) but hes been riding a Suzuki for the past year or so...back on the bike...Hes going to Mopars at the Strip this year (Im hopong to get him to drive my truck in the truck bracket)... Anybody around here going?
Bruce

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts