Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Smurf
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think every one has heard about this if you havent look up any news source to get the full story.

any way i think ths was a gutless act by gutless people.

it is time to stop fuckin arround with these heartless bastards we need to just make a glassy plain out of iraq and a lake out of afganastan and be done with this bullshit.

i also think that the american mother fuckers that took the pictures at the Abu Ghraib prison need to be strung up and let swing buy there necks.
the are the reason for this and they made every american a target by there actions and ignorence

just thought i would take a few minuets and say that please feel free to respond to any thing i have said in this weither you think i am wrong or right.

·
Registered
464 Posts
If the CIA can read the time on someones watch walking down the street from space then they should be able to take their sweet little time and find these people. If not.....then turn that contry into the worlds largest plate of glass. If they can find them then shove a Tomahawk cruise missle up there asses WITHOUT LUBE. This is rediculous....i say that they should stop the reubuild of Iraq and put the Iraqi people on the spot to help find the perps. and when they are found start building again. THis is rediculous. I need to stop typing i'm getting pissed...lata

1 - 2 of 2 Posts