Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am new to dakotas but i have been around mopars all my life. i just got a 93 with the frame sitting 1" off the ground. i will need advice on lifting it back up to a safe but dropped height

·
Registered
239 Posts
lol why the hell would you want to lift? You're going the wrong way bro!.....Depending on your setup now I might trade you suspensions....

Bk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the thing is there is no setup and the gas tank was not relocated. the coil springs were taken out and the spring pack out rear is down to 1 on a side. like i said i want a low static drop but safe.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont have that kind of money right now. my thrid child is on the way but were is the best place to look into bagging a 1st gen or do i have to fab. all of it

·
Registered
239 Posts
pretty much fab everything...but you could piece together a system for around a grand....

Bk

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
A static drop with the frame sitting 1" off the ground? Yeah, I could see why you wanna raise it a bit. Welcome to the site sparks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome to the site. Im shamed to admit that i once had a 67 beatle that was about a quater inch off the ground. Not fun to drive. But when your young you just want to be low no mater what! lol wow your from greer. Im from duncan were nieghbors lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts