Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Joe. i am a noobie to this site was recommened by some on here. I drive a silver kota sport ext. cab and it so stock its unblievable haha i am just now trying to bag my truck i have a huge mini trucker sence where i live and i cant stand having a stock truck rolling up and seeing me tower over there s-10 thats laying frame. i am in a small club me and some friends have called Sweet 'N' Low "Hacked, Bagged, & Draggin'". if you hit up www.myspace.com/inlinejoe it has some picture of what my friend drives and our project truck. well probably wasting time on this but if any one has any cheap 3 inch drop control arms and 4 inch blocks but email me at [email protected] or a message on myspace but thanks for listening and love the fourm!

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Welcome to the site man. Cant wait to See what ya do with the dak, i am also in the process of bagging my dak. What else do ya have planned besides bags? If ya looking for parts just check out some of the other boards, they usually have some good deals going on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i am going to bag it and i am looking for some R/T rims i just love the look or some 20in R/T rims but no where to be found. After a couple years i might just stock body drop it and i am looking for some '98 Eclispe bucket seats for mine and alright notch cover and just engin parts after that.... well talk at ya later...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts