Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey does anyone live in the nebraska area on here that would like to help me do some stuff to my dakota, or does any one know of some cool things that arent to terribly complicated that will help the apearance and stuff of my car. basically im just looking for some ideas and people in my area that are willing to help

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Not in your area, but what kind of mechanical skills do you possess? Do you know how to remove a door panel, change brakes, etc? It will give us a better idea on what ideas to throw your way.

For appearance you can get a front bumper cover. I know the Stillen cover just fits over the front bumper. You can easily paint some of your interior parts. Billet grilles are pretty easy to install. Intakes are pretty straight forward.

These are all suggestions for a 97+ Dak. I am not sure what year you have.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
un fortuantly i have a 95 but i can remove a door panel and i can install speakers i can do anything basically anything an avg joe can do lots of my friends have done more stuff and would help me but i could prob figure it out can do i just dont have like body shop skills and i dont have an airbrush or anything to paint

·
Registered
528 Posts
well not everything requires body shop skills. and as far as a 95 dakota havent messed with those yet and not sure whats availible for them. but for starters lower or lift depending on 2wd or 4wd. thats pretty easy lowering= is basically taking front coils out and replacing with new ones that are cut for lowering and installing blocks on the back pretty straight forward. lifting little more complex havent lifted a dakota so dont know on those. but as a starter prolly the lowering if 2wd and stereo if possible ohh and this is very important ask questions and do research on the net they are all kinds of places to find help starting right here in the forums. and as far as parts go check with the sponsors on here im sure they have what u need or know of somewhere to get em like lowering springs blocks and stuff

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i refuse to lower my truck i might lift it but i doubt it i put 2 15 inch subs in there checkout my car domain but im thinking about painting some interior stuff idk how or anything yet i might put some dubs on as well idk jsut looking for ideas and just some little things that i can do to keep me workin on her

1 - 7 of 7 Posts