Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished the design and will hopefully start printing tommorow. We only have 25 orders so far. We were hoping to get at least 100 orders. Please spread the word around if you know anyone who would be interested in a 2007 Dodge Dakota Calendar.

You can preview and order the calendar now at a new link - http://www.toomeycustoms.com/index.php?crn=205&rn=379&action=show_detail

While your are there you can also order any additional shirts or decals you may want. You can view more here - http://www.toomeycustoms.com

It is getting close to Christmas time and if you need these before Christmas we MUST recieve your order by Monday December 18th, 2006 by 5pm PST.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in this calendar and to all that have ordered. Hope everyone has Happy Holidays.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The cover is what is on the rear of the t-shirts.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered and paid and got a confirmation from paypal but there was an error at your website.
I got your order. Do you recall what error message you recieved?

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
That looks killer!!! I can't wait to get them, I ordered 2...Great job! It's too bad you didn't get as many orders as you wanted to...i'll see if advertising it on other sites will help at all. Wow. I was hoping it would turn out good, but that looks amazing.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, I have lost count on how many hours I have put in to the design. Plus I had to design the one for custommagnums.com. This isn't a Cafepress type "bolt on" calendar. This is 100% custom, these suckers weigh in at almost half a pound each. I hand selected the paper, designed it and printed it. I've spent the last 6 hours printing and binding. Now I have to take them to Kinko's(never thought I would say that) so they can drill the little hole.

Then tommorow night after work, I get started on the shipments for Thursday. Everyone should get theres by next week along with any shirts or decals you have ordered.

Thanks again to everyone who has purchased and please pass the info along to anyone who you think may be interested in a calendar.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts