Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of you know i totaled my dak, so now i am parting it out to make some $ for my next project. i will ONLY be selling the stock parts. let me know if anyone needs any thing. it is an 04 QC with 4.7L auto 2WD

·
Registered
30 Posts
if youw ere closer I would ask about ur full interior for my 2nd gen =]

·
Registered
30 Posts
New York just to far =[

·
Registered
30 Posts
nah its fine, im doing the body right now on it, pretty much lookin for parts to make the 92 lower =] without bags at the moment

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What do you have as far as front end parts go? Hood fenders etc.
well i still have most of it.......i have someone interested in the fog ligts and someone for the hood, but everything else is there.

I also forgot to mention that the only damage was done to the drivers side control arm and its mounts, both air bags also went off in case someone is interested in the interior stuff. no other parts are damaged from the accident, just small stuff from it being a daily driver

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rear seat?!
well i two pass side seats (the big ones), and the two small ones are already bolted up....sorry man, but i have wanted to do this for a long time and now i finally have:D It was very easy by the way, i will post up pics, and a how to for the people that are intrested

·
Registered
54 Posts
i am interested in your dash and door panels, let me know a price if ya still gottem'. thanks

·
Registered
133 Posts
damn it!!!! hahaha eh, what about the driver side window switch with about a foot of wireharness???

basically i want the auto feature for the passenger side window also.

·
Registered
69 Posts
as some of you know i totaled my dak, so now i am parting it out to make some $ for my next project. i will ONLY be selling the stock parts. let me know if anyone needs any thing. it is an 04 QC with 4.7L auto 2WD
do you still have your stock leafs? if so how much sent to the 91107 area?
email me at [email protected] thanks.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Hey you still got a passenger side front window???What style of truck was it?,standard,cc,or qc??If it was a cc how bout the headliner so i can put my truck back to gether until i get the one fiber glassed and also passenger rear glass???

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
K nm about the stuff for the cc, over looked that info.Still lookin for the front window thow.And also wut about the tailgate hadle bezel?, mines been missing.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jin-eu: leafs are going to be a bitch to ship, but i will see how much shipping will cost. $50 plus shipping
Rooknute: dont worry man there all yours
00dakota: Its a 04 QC, and still got all the glass, and meeting would be cool.
ol'red: sorry man the roll pan is welded into the bed

1 - 20 of 34 Posts