Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have some parts off my 04 sxt dakota tryin to get rid of before they start taking up space:
set of stock r/t springs: $30

set of stock front shocks: $20

set of stock rear shocks: $40

set of stock leaf springs $40

have a passenger window motor and assembly for a ram, have to find out what year it was. thought the motor was bad but it was the switch.

also have a set of 4 used tires. i think they are goodyear 265/70/16. they still have good tread on them. $120

rear bumper with steel mounts: $20

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what city are you in? Are the springs R/T or SLT? I assume they are for the ext cab pictured.
Chris
no the front springs are for an R/T
i dont think the shocks would work for a genII, but then again i have been wrong.

·
Registered
76 Posts
would you be interested in parting with your screen for a set of front and rear shocks?
I think we can work something out. But deff. not an even trade.
The tv is in great condition and i paid like $1000 for it( I think not sure)
I'll see what they go for and reduce the price since you will have to resolder the wires

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
He is in fredericksburg like me. If he don't come online I will call him and find out what cab they are from.

·
Registered
69 Posts
have some parts off my 04 sxt dakota tryin to get rid of before they start taking up space:
set of stock r/t springs: $30

set of stock front shocks: $20

set of stock rear shocks: $40

set of stock leaf springs $40

have a passenger window motor and assembly for a ram, have to find out what year it was. thought the motor was bad but it was the switch.

also have a set of 4 used tires. i think they are goodyear 265/70/16. they still have good tread on them. $120

rear bumper with steel mounts: $20
How much for that rear bumper shipped to the 91107 area?

my email is [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts