Dodge Dakota Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my names Chris I have a 94 dakota v6 magnum. Wanting to know if there is any good little performance mods to boost my hp. I have my truck at school right now working on the dents and I plan to paint it once done I got plum crazy purple paint already I plan to use. but I was thinking of painting the top of the truck black above the headlights and up. And the bottom plum crazy. but my brother suggested to paint it the other way around plum crazy purple on top and black on bottom. Any suggestions on that?

·
My pop pop's 91
735 Posts
Hey my names Chris I have a 94 dakota v6 magnum. Wanting to know if there is any good little performance mods to boost my hp. I have my truck at school right now working on the dents and I plan to paint it once done I got plum crazy purple paint already I plan to use. but I was thinking of painting the top of the truck black above the headlights and up. And the bottom plum crazy. but my brother suggested to paint it the other way around plum crazy purple on top and black on bottom. Any suggestions on that?
Bolt on two extra cylinders lol jk, you could spend alot of money to make the v6 fast, for the same amount almost you can have a slightly modded 318 or 360.

@AmberFireDak, i have that video of the accord on that other thread, you should check it out.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
im not looking to spend a ton. but my brother suggested a supercharger. im not planning to race it just take to shows. my goals r to. get the dents out and paint then lower it. not bag it just lower. get torq thrust rims. black out the interior. true dual the exhaust. and its probably gonna need front brakes and rotors and needs a motor mount.

·
Gen2 help hotline
5,611 Posts
torque thrust are over played.. not to mention a 5lug (you have a 6lug) easy to convert to a 5x4.5 but still not a common size in that wheel, they typically make em in a 5x5 chevy pattern

you even look into old police or dodge car steelies? and maybe a baby moon. depending on color it'd look good. just food for thought

1 - 6 of 6 Posts