Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if anyone would be willing to photoshop a picture of my truck. if so i would like for it to be all a gloss black with these wheels on it and blacked out tail lights and i would also like for the truck to appear bagged and lowered to the ground tuckin these 20's if thats possible i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanx
Caffrey

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
obvipusly it aint how u attach pics, sorry gys im new here and i havent yet had to attach a pic to a thread

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
when you try to post again....scroll down to additional options, and go to manage attachments, browse to where your pic is on your computer and then upload it. or just open an photo bucket account and just copy a link from there (after you upload the pic there).

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry it took so long i had school today and the pics of my truck are on this computer at my house here we go ill try it again

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gah i still didnt get it right but heres the pics of the wheels i want and on it and i want it gloss black with blacked out tail lights and i want it to appear bagged with it layin frame... if any of yall could do this i would greatly appreciate it

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
can anyone do this for me?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i like it thanx if you want ill try to get a better pic of the truck maybe at a side angle instead of the angle that pic was in.. thanx for the help i was just trying to c wat it would look like wen i get done

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
heck yea i like it im gonna print it out and hang it up in my shop and have that for my goal. Thanks for the photoshop.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts