Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if if anyone's got a picture of what a dakota would look like with a 3"-4" drop ?!

·
Registered
161 Posts
I got a set of 2 inch drop springs that were on my dak for a few months before i bagged it. dont remember what brand. all i can say is that I thought they rode pretty good. $40 plus shipping from 60446, (chicago area).

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bash....is the rear lower then the front???....from the picture it looks like it

·
Registered
4 Posts
i ordered the beltech hangers for the rear wich are 3-4" (2 mounting holes) and the djm 2" drop lower control arms, and beltech twin tube nitro drop shocks at all corners, i have heard both good and bad out of beltech as far as quality(looks) but djm is suppposed to be really good.

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeah whats weird is your truck is naturally 1 inch higher in the rear than in the front, but when its dropped 3/4 like mine it sure does look like the back is lower huh? i like the way it sits, really nice, im having a hard time dealing w/the rear ride quality, im gonna take off those hangers/shackles and put the stock ones back on w/hotchkiss rear leafs next week or so ...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i like that a lot.....what suspension company is that from

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i like that a lot.....what suspension company is that from

·
Registered
14 Posts
o the truck is belltech springs and jdm arms then hockis leafs and blocks in the back i need some stiffer shocks all around i think im going to get toxic becuase the beltechs sucks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts