Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got some pics, site wont let me upload. my file size is good pic dimensions are good, dont know what the deal is.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
We're working on it. After the server move, there is something wrong with the config files and we are trying to get it resolved.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
It should be all fixed now.

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more pics

More pics, the lower control arms are what was on the truck origionally. I just had the steel welded on so I can bolt the bottom of my bag to them,, instead of sitting in the stocker. The switch and gauges are temp until I build a center console. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
Nice looking Dakota! Where did you get your V8 emblem on the front fender?

Oh yeah ... Welcome to the site

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
are those the western chassis arms, and did you install them yet. if you did how do you like them?

·
Captain Cobalt
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
havent put them on with the bags yet. they were on the truck when it was static dropped, no problems with them. Good arm as far as I can tell. Let you know how they work with the bags.

·
Registered
36 Posts
are those the western chassis arms, and did you install them yet. if you did how do you like them?
i have the western chassis arms on my dakota and i love them the nice part is you can use the 99 dakota ball joints on them ann drop the truck a 1/4 inch more. i don't know how that works but it did on mine before i bagged it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts