Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm kind of stuck on what I want to do next.....

Any ideas or comments are welcome!

!afro

·
Registered
150 Posts
I vote for C, lower that beast !headbang

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL....I wish it was that easy. I have a 4x4 kota so my only solution is to put 3" block in the rear and then crank the torsion bar on the front and get 1.5-2" without having to get a major relignment. UNLESS you have any other ideas.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If you raise it it will be looks and proformance, remember off roading is fun. !headbang

·
Registered
150 Posts
I agree with Dodge Balls, since its 4x4 raise it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am in the same situation with mine being a 4x4 :( but up here in AK it is almost a must have. I want to lower it just a mine just a little.

But in other words I would go with the Bumper cover and looks, you have the V8 to have some go unlike my little V6 :(. :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still waiting on some HO cams & intake but I ran across a sale on cowl induction hood. Pretty good price for $377 shipped. Might have to do both exterior and performance......

·
Registered
8 Posts
cams and headers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Why waste money on a 4x4 if you're going to lower it? That and don't know about other areas but here insurance is higher too due to being considered a recreational vehicle. I would lift it and go for performance and looks.

·
Smurf
263 Posts
geez do yall run arround theses sites tryin to find the oldest posts you can reply to most of the people who replied to this one havent been on in at least 6 months

1 - 15 of 15 Posts