Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ive searched the archives lol but i cant find ne thing what im looking for might not typed in right thing but here it goes my ? 8 inch notch in back moved gas tank up an inch or so moved 4 link bars up so it will be laying frame but my question do i have to cut out the actual inner fender wells for 20s with a 35 series tire i did the measurement tire gauge and the 20s r a tad bit smaller than stock which had 15 235/75 i think cant remember now to many beers ago but i was wondering before i put the bed back on dune notch for the c notch just inner fender my problem

p.s. kaoticdakota i got my brake kit very nice getting the rotors redrilled will tak pics tax and all i got em for 1000.00 saved me sum money to spend on sumthun else any help would be great on the fender wells the front r gone and out but back dont wanna cut em but if i have to i will lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
I had to cut mine out in order to completely lay frame running a 235-40-18 tire, so I would say yes.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You have to move them up or cut the top outta them. Not gonna get it to lay frame without them. Before i was body droped i had to cut them out a bit for a 245/35/20

1 - 4 of 4 Posts