Dodge Dakota Forums banner

posted up some pics

3K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  nvthis3 
#1 ·
hey guys i posted up some pics in the member pics area. let me know what you think please thanks guys. drag on joey

#9 ·
thanks it just kinda stuffed in there i mean its bolted it but there still more ajustments to be made i just posted um a few more pics of my wiring mess lol and that is an 18 inch rim just to show how low it is thanks joey

#12 ·
So I don't understand.....what is "shaving the firewall....I see that you have welded some shit closed, but what do you do with the stuff that went there?

Bk

#13 ·
well for starters i have moved all the wiring to under the dash. then the wiring that i kept and need. comes out in the frame and runs to where it needs to be. that and i removed out alot of the wiring that is not needed. so realy there is nothing to put back on it ya brake boster. and my slave res witch im sure ill find a place to hide it the i sheet metaled the hole thing i have got about 20 hours in it witch in nothin realy cause i like doing this stuff so ya theres realy nothing to put back on the fire wall

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.