Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
I just extended my brake lines on my ABS block to 60"s had to hand bend all of them only 5 total but i was trying to make it nice n neat. the abs is now behind the front bumper on the side of the frame rail...hehe as well as the fuse box but on top of the frame. Damn i need to take pics and write tech articles.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Any way you can get a pic of that and email it to me? [email protected] Pops won't let me take off the abs mainly cause after i totalled my first one we ordered this one with 4wheel abs. If i would have had it in my 00red dak i wouldn't have wrecked.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Its kinda funny AirRide Tech is 30 minutes from me and suicide doors is 20 minutes from me......jason at suicide doors is cool as hell. His products rock. My friend just bought some of his suicide door hinges and i'm gonna get the specs off of them and try to build my own.....but i realy want to make my doors swing into the jams and not the barn doors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.