Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
'10 Camaro RS/SS
245 Posts
I'm waiting for some real world pics, especailly a side shot to see how far that lens protrudes. They look pretty good, but I'm on the fence. I too am just happy that someone finally made some projector headlights period.

·
Registered
442 Posts
im seriously considering the chromes one as a gift to myself for christmas....i too am on the fence...I was one of the first ones to have the one piece headlights, but I think im gonna wait this one out with Darren and see how they look. Ive tried emailing the seller for pics of them installed if he had any, no response...:(

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm sure someone that is savy with the computer could photo shop those onto the front of a gen 3 and give us a good visual. The chrome ones look bad ass........do I forsee a group buy in our future?

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
That price is pretty reasonable. I know for Magnum projectors, they are around $300. Just a heads up with all these imported projector headlights, your light output will suffer. It doesn't state on the auction if it uses the factory bulb or if it comes with an H1 or H4 bulb in there. If you are going to get these, get some HID's to go in the projectors.

·
Whisper'sR/T
1,284 Posts
Def waiting for someone to buy them and install a set first... I just don't know about the main light sticking out so far...

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
I hope somebody buys them soon i cant dicide if i want those or the other one pice headlights come tax time.I Have never seen either on a dakota before so i dont how it will be lookin like.Anybody have the other one piece headlights??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts