Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up everbody!! Long time no see. I don't know if anybody has seen these yet but I found some ACTUAL projector headlights for tha Kota.... Now I'm not a big fan only b/c I don't like the way the light protrudes from the surface. I Like my shit smooth.. hehe.. But someone else might so here's some pics:

I prefer this one piece instead which I've seen a couple people on here have:

Attachments

·
Registered
464 Posts
well i was gonna use a magnum front clip but some douchebag i told my idea too stole it.

·
Registered
69 Posts
well i was gonna use a magnum front clip but some douchebag i told my idea too stole it.
You know I saw that truck a Slammin & Jammin and the first thing I thought about was your truck. It sucks that your idea got swiped but, I do think that the Magnum clip should have been shortened to fit the Dakota right, it just looks way too long to me.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
I like the dakota with the magnum clip on it, i think it looks f-ing sweet.Sucks that it was a stolin idea from you man.Hell i would still do it anyway but get rid of that stupid hump comin off the grille.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
I think the Magnum front end looks um alright, but I would like to see somebody put a new Charger front end on a Kota! Whatcha think?

·
Registered
464 Posts
my buddy is tryin to get me to do that or a 300C front clip...but i think i'm just gonna rock the stock.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Could not have said that better,, "" rock the stock""

·
Registered
336 Posts
Can you post some pics of the projectors installed on the truck and of the HIDs??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts