Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with some help I found 2 places that make "projector" headlights. APC which had no pic and some other company that looks funny. I'm looking for Halos, so if anyone knows where to find some let me know. P.S. there are none on EBay, just clears lights.:(

·
Smurf
263 Posts
i accually can say i have never seen them for a dak but i have bseen them for a few other things depending how much body work you wanna do you could install a kit from some thing else fo a really custom look other than that i cant help you on this one

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
well i can tell you that apc don't make them for shure, the only set i have saw were the ones draven used to make. Other than that there arent any.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ive got a set of diamond clear headlights and corners Id like to get rid of, I dont have any use for them anymore Im in the process of puttin a dodge magnum front clip on my kota, but thats a diff thread all together

·
Registered
442 Posts
those were the only TRUE projector lights out there. He only made one set though. They are still out there though. He wont be making anymore as the time and money it would take to produce them was not worth it. I know him personally, he is MAD RT's president.

IF you want to make your own, thats the only option you have. Some guys in dakota-durango have done this useing HID kits and fabbing them up themselves.

·
Registered
42 Posts
yea they look like he just chopped the factory lights added a piece to close it up and then put in the light...they look good in the picture but how do they look in person???

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
yea they look like he just chopped the factory lights added a piece to close it up and then put in the light...they look good in the picture but how do they look in person???
he is a member at dak-dur, just ask to see if he has any more pics. from what i here they are worth the $900. they had a set on ebay a while back, they sold for over $600 if i remember right

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
sweet man can you go into any more detail about who it is or a time-line, or anything else? i have wanted to upgrade mine for a while now...

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think I might build a set. I found a cool little tech article on how to build your own "halos" in some import mag. So I post if I go through with it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
1 - 20 of 37 Posts