Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of a company that makes side skirts for a QC dakota, i was thinking about ordering 2 sets and cutting them and molding them back together for the right size, if i can't find them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, but they didn't have any for a quad cab, but i found some other nice stuff on there with good prices

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks, i found what i was asking for, but not the style i was hopeing for, but i'll take what i can find. the viper brake kit is nice but i think i can do it myself for cheaper, all u need is to find a good machine shop. thanks

·
Registered
85 Posts
it's no prob......i also like that viper brake kit....i just don't have the money for it

·
Registered
464 Posts
I like that blown yellow dak and the blue 406 stroker motor. MMMMMMMMMMMmmmm...and the super charged hemi....THOSE GUYS ROCK. lil pricey though. they have a 2" drop Race Spindle for 3rd gen daks too i believe.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'll have to check out that spindle, i am about to do a 2/4 drop, to get me by till i can afford the bags, if i had the money i would drop the srt-10 pakage in my dakota, that would be badass, but i don't have that kind of cash, i can wish though

·
Registered
464 Posts
there'll be a hemi in my dak some day soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts