Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im gunna be buying my dakota right before school starts so its about a month away, im looking to get a 1999-2002 but anyways i have some questions, how much would it be to bag it with 22's or 20's?? Can you drive normal while its lowered or higher'd or do you just have to drag it? I have big plans for my dak so be prepared for something legit lol also planning on putting a 408 stroker in it eventually :) ill post pics when i get it

·
Registered
937 Posts
well theres lots of threads on here of ppl bagging on 22 and 20s
youll more than likly have to raise your bags when driving because youll have serious rub and if you want a 408 stroker start by finding a 360 (5.9) then price out the kit and well go from there goodluck man

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude ill for sure check out the other threads, also ive been searching for a 408 stroker kit and i couldnt find one since krc performance website is under construction, and every other website i checked its been complicated to search for it as i dont know a whole alot about them, some people say you can pick them up for 1500 then to install it would be like 2-3k but then others say i need at least 6000 , im not to sure , do you know any websites that sell the product so i can find this information for myself? thanks

·
CDOM April 2009
2,743 Posts
with bags, you can have it as low as you want or raise it as high as you want.

it's just a flick of the switch. if you want the 408 and bags.. then do a triangular 4 link rear.

now for the fun question... how much lift do you want?

·
Banned
209 Posts
Thanks dude ill for sure check out the other threads, also ive been searching for a 408 stroker kit and i couldnt find one since krc performance website is under construction, and every other website i checked its been complicated to search for it as i dont know a whole alot about them, some people say you can pick them up for 1500 then to install it would be like 2-3k but then others say i need at least 6000 , im not to sure , do you know any websites that sell the product so i can find this information for myself? thanks
Word of advice....... Don't get anything/any work done with KRC...... They have fucked over a lot of ppl in the Dakota world....... Like building engines that don't last a full dyno pull, not sending parts, driving customers trucks thru wall at the shop....... I would run FAAAARRRR FAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR awayfrom kRC.....................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.