Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Found more random things...I trying to sell this stuff or I have to throw it away, the woman wants her garage back and this stuff has to go....sucks having a one car garage......like last one, email me, pm me or post here if interested. All prices are Shipped!
Also, I didnt mention that I am willing to trade if you have something that moght interest me, let me know...this stuff will sale on here or be in the garbage...so let me know as soon as possible!! Thanks! :biggthump

OEM Battery Box MAKE OFFER!
you get the point...great if you need a core for phoniex imaging or something

Full TB Sensor Set used MAKE OFFER!
Full set: From a V8 RT TB all work!

NX Steering Wheel cover MAKE OFFER!
brand new

OEM Intense Blue Hood MAKE OFFER!
no dents or scratches, 3 small dimples in the paint near the logo. Includes the $70 Blue Snake Skin Viper Logo. Will ship anywhere in the USA or Canada (giving this away, you pay shipping pretty much) Great project hood to make your own custom hood or just a replacement.

Brand New IAC Sensor SOLD!
Brand new sensor...V8 TB ($60 @ auotzone)

Belltech Lowering Bump Stops SOLD!
used

Full Nitrous Switches ***SOLD***
including bottle opener and purge, all wiring included

OEM Valve covers***SOLD***
Comes like shown with oem oil cap, no PVC valve included but other grommets are there. These are baffled and would make a great set to get powdered. Never leaked while I had them on and in good condition. $25

Mirror Turn Signals ***sold***
like shown, stick to your rear view mirrors and give you turn flashers in the mirrors. Easy to install and comes with everything you need. Paid $25 on ebay a year ago, never got around to doing them. $10

U blots from Hotchkis TVS Kit***SOLD***
Didnt use them, seeing if anyone else has a need for them. $5

Foot Print Gas Pedal ****SOLD****
Used but still works. Bolts right up. $5

Silver and Carbon Fiber Pedal Covers ****SOLD****
Not used very long, like new. Simply attaches to your pedals with clips. $10

Stock A piller with pre drilled holes****SOLD****
Drilled to be used with a Triple piller pod, holes for the wires alreay in place. Instaed of drilling the one you have, use this one and sell the good one to someone who needs it for phoniex imaging or something? $10

Inwells car alarm system****SOLD****
This is compatable with any car or truck, and is the full deal. Comes new in the box, never installed. Comes with two key chains, full availablitly to change however you want the alarm to sound, optional feature for truck opening, all wiring and instrutions. I know no ones has a trunk on there truck, but you could use this on a beater car too...paid $100 asking $40

Full Cruise Control Cable and Vacuum****SOLD****
Have an aftermarket steering wheel and no longer needed it so I took it out. Dont know if anyone needs one or can use it, thought id try before I threw it away. Should plug into the vacuum and link though the tb bracket and be good to go. Worked just fine when it was hooked up. $20

Stock Beer Barrel Manifold***SOLD***
had new belly pan installed 5000 miles before the M1 went on. Good to port and polish or just as a replacement. Have no need for it now and talking up space. $40 to you door.

Stock R/T sway bars and hardware ***Sold****
Includes stock dog bones and bushing/mounts.Front and rear included. Might need new bushings, thats your call. Do not wish to split up. $45 to you door.

Over the Axle Dump exhaust pipes ****Sold****
Really have no clue if anyone wants or needs these but thoght id ask before i throw it away. Its a 4 foot section I had cut off my truck. They go over the axle and dump toward the ground. Dual exhaust, you may be able to seperate them for a single. 2 1/2 pipes. $40 to your door.

·
Registered
230 Posts
im at work right now and cant view the photos, what color are the LED turn signals? thanks in advance

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they are blue,let me know if you want them

·
Registered
230 Posts
damn hoping they was red, going for more of a red black type them for my truck,, damn good prices you have going there.. some one is getting a hella deal.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry man, they are sold...and the list is updated now....

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ordered them from APC, they have a billion colors....

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
list updated guys, make offers if you want , no reasonable one will be refused!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kegger manifold sold...anyone need stuff let me know!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
valve covers gone....anyone need anything let me know!

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
list updated....iac sensor and bump stops sold..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts