Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i find a wire diagram of what the wires are to hook up a remote starter on a 03 dakota 3.9

·
Registered
19 Posts
12volts pink/black & red/lt. blue + ignition harness Starter yellow + ignition harness Second Starter N/A Ignition blue + ignition harness Second Ignition green/red (18 awg) + ignition harness Third Ignition red/white + ignition harness Accessory black/orange + ignition harness Second Accessory green + ignition harness Keysense Power Lock white/green - conn. 2, pin 10 @ CTM Notes: Lock requires a negative trigger thru a 820 ohm resistor. Unlock requires a negative trigger thru a 330 ohm resistor. MUST use relays.

The CTM (Central Timer Module) is in the driver kick panel.

Can also use Directed 457C or 456L interface modules.Power Unlock same wire as power lock Lock Motor orange/black 5wi conn. 2, pin 4 @ CTM Notes: The CTM (Central Timer Module) is in the driver kick panel.Unlock Motor blue 5wi conn. 2, pin 6 @ CTM Notes: The CTM (Central Timer Module) is in the driver kick panel.

Parking Lights+ black/yellow + headlight switch Parking Lights- red/yellow - conn. 1, pin 4 @ CTM Notes: The CTM (Central Timer Module) is in the driver kick panel.Hazards Turn Signal(L) Turn Signal(R) Reverse Light Door Trigger tan & tan/red - conn. 2 @ CTM Notes: The driver door trigger is tan in pin 15. The passenger door trigger (and rears on the 4 dr) is tan/red in pin 13. Use both wires and diode isolate each from the BCM. See DirectFax document #1076 for wiring information.

The CTM (Central Timer Module) is in the driver kick panel.Dome Supervision use door trigger Trunk/Hatch Pin N/A Hood Pin Trunk/Hatch Release N/A Power Sliding Door N/A Factory Alarm Arm lt. green/orange - conn. 2, pin 14 @ CTM Notes: Arm requires a negative trigger thru a 644 ohm resistor. Disarm requires a negative trigger thru a 1565 ohm resistor. MUST use relays. This wire will also lock the doors, and it will unlock with a double pulse.

The CTM (Central Timer Module) is in the driver kick panel.

Can also use Directed 457C or 456L interface modules.Factory Alarm Disarm same wire as alarm arm Disarm No Unlock see factory alarm disarm Tachometer ac ignition coil Notes: On the 2.5L/3.9L/5.9L models use black/gray at the ignition coil. The 4.7L models have an ignition coil for each cylinder, use the wire that is NOT green/orange at one of the coils.Wait to start N/A Brake Wire white/tan + brake pedal switch Parking Brake Horn Trigger black/red - steering column or CTM Notes: The CTM (Central Timer Module) is in the driver kick panel.Memory Seat 1 Memory Seat 2 Memory Seat 3
Interface Module:Category:
Immobilizer Bypass Required:
YesType:
Sentry KeyPart #: 555CWAlternate Part1 #: 556UWAlternate Part2 #: DesignTech 20402Alternate Part3 #: DesignTech 29402Notes: Only vehicles with gray keys have the immobilizer.Interface Module:Category:
Door Lock Interface Required:
YesType:
Data BusPart #: 457CWAlternate Part1 #: 456LW

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much. you are a life saver. not even dodge could/would not even tell me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
about an hour north of wilkes barre. it takes abround 3 hours from my how to bensalem

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
orange-lock nc white-lock com yellow-lock no orenge/black-unlock nc white/blac-unlock com yellow/black-unlock no where do i hook these

·
Registered
19 Posts
Look for the wire white with a green stripe that the lock and unlock wire.
Its multiplexed locks so u need to use reisistors to operate the lock and unlock.

Lock requires a negative trigger thru a 820 ohm resistor. Unlock requires a negative trigger thru a 330 ohm resistor. MUST use relays.

Any questions hit me up

·
Registered
867 Posts
my alarm has built in relays but the box has a negative output for unlock and positive for lock....and on my 99 the lock and unlock are both positive.....so i had to use another seperate relay to switch it

·
Registered
867 Posts
or maybe they were both negative.....now i cant remember....i installed the remote start/keyless when i first got the truck a couple years ago

1 - 9 of 9 Posts