Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this morning on my way to school i was gong up this hill and setting my cruise control to 45 well it was raining and i dont know why i was using my cruise control in the rain but i waqs so about half way up the hill i set it and the gas kicks back on and the next thing i no is my truck is completly sideways in the other lane so i tap the brakes to turn the cruise off and barely turn the wheel the other way to try to correct it but insted of doing that it snaps back the other way across two lanes and into someones yard were theres this big oak tree and i have now have 2 choices either go off a huge 15 foot ditch or into the tree so i took the tree needless to say ill be having a new dakota soon from the insurance and this one will be faster and look alot better

·
Registered
230 Posts
sorry to hear that, best of luck to you

·
Registered
239 Posts
sucks bro....get the same gen tho!!!!

Bk

·
Registered
442 Posts
wow....that was a long sentence..LOL

Sorry to hear though man....hopefully you get you a new one...:)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i plan on buying another 95 because of the wheels i think the chrome wheels only come out on a 95 that and im not gonna get another gen bcuz with the gen2 i no everything that i need to know. It'll be easier for me to customize it and i can take parts off my old truck that wasnt crushed in the wreck and use it on my new one im hoping that i can get one with better paint if you know wnyone selling a 92-96 let me know. sorry about the grammar i usually dont pay nay attention to that kinda of stuff

·
Registered
442 Posts
i plan on buying another 95 because of the wheels i think the chrome wheels only come out on a 95 that and im not gonna get another gen bcuz with the gen2 i no everything that i need to know. It'll be easier for me to customize it and i can take parts off my old truck that wasnt crushed in the wreck and use it on my new one im hoping that i can get one with better paint if you know wnyone selling a 92-96 let me know. sorry about the grammar i usually dont pay nay attention to that kinda of stuff
I have one local to me for sale $1900...pm me if your interested.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ive found a 93 that im going to get for like 300 dollars the only thing it needs is a motor and tranny and i can use my old motor and tranny in it and i take those ugly wheels off the 93 and put my 95 wheels on it. I want a set of 17" r/t wheels but i cant find any that are within my budget if anyone knows anyone trying to sell theyr old stock pull offs of either a r/t or maybe a 2000 and up dakota (the pnes that kinda look like r/t wheels but aren't) thanx for the info brad99rt59 but ive found one a lil bit cheaper than 1900. Like i said if anyone knows anything about someone selling stock pull offs for pretty cheap let me know

·
Registered
239 Posts
hey did your old one have power windows????

Bk

·
Smurf
263 Posts
hate that for ya

sorry to hear about the truck bro but i am sure you will get another one and a new start on a new platform is always cool and you can transfer parts to the new one you had on the old one

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
naw my truck had the manual windows the only thing power on my truck was the bags

·
Registered
138 Posts
That happen to me once with the cruise control on. I dont do that any more. LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts