Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now all I need to do is find it, any leads would be awesome. Its a 4th gen. Grill with no (cross hairs) and the center is kind of a cross cross patern, like the strut grills if you guys have seen those.

·
I HATE SPAMMERS
2,461 Posts

·
Admin .. Serious business
2,302 Posts
One thing I noticed with those grills is that there is an opening for the secondary hood latch. Not a biggy but it would be nice if you could do a hidden secondary hood latch by a rod and not have that small opening there.

Truthfully, I don't like the looks of the grill. Too much of a wide open design with nothing to break it up. A body colored stock grill shell with a billet grill overlay would look better IMO. But if you guys like it then that's all that counts.

·
Registered
138 Posts
yeah i dont like that open loop there either. and that's what i liked about it, the wide open-ness of it. although i like billet grills, i didnt wanna get one like everyone else. wanted something a little different. i always have the option to paint it, but for now i'll just leave it. i can see it being a pain to prep trying to clean all those holes lol. to each his own :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts