Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up everyone... My name is Ryan and I am from Nashville,TN. I'm not really sure what else to say so I will just tell you a little bit about my truck... 2000 Dakota with an 11" lift rollin' on 37's. My wife hates this truck...What do you think about it?

·
Registered
234 Posts
i say truck and boobs in the same pic ftmfw :D haha

·
Registered
234 Posts
oh and welcome to the site

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well it's good to know somebody likes my truck cause my wife sure hates it. I have only owned this truck for about a month so I really don't know to much about it except it's clean from top to bottom and ALL of the maintence has been done to it. (by me) The truck is a 2000 with 129k miles. I hope to pick it up sometime tomorrow after having front and rear 456 gears installed so hopefully it will mean a little better gas mileage.
As far as the wheels, I'm not sure what they cost or where they came from..All I know is that I may be looking for a different set..Some that I can have powdercoated white so that my truck and car can match. I'm getting the stare of death right now as I am typing this (from the wifey reading over my shoulder)... So anyways

·
Registered
76 Posts
Well it's good to know somebody likes my truck cause my wife sure hates it. I have only owned this truck for about a month so I really don't know to much about it except it's clean from top to bottom and ALL of the maintence has been done to it. (by me) The truck is a 2000 with 129k miles. I hope to pick it up sometime tomorrow after having front and rear 456 gears installed so hopefully it will mean a little better gas mileage.
As far as the wheels, I'm not sure what they cost or where they came from..All I know is that I may be looking for a different set..Some that I can have powdercoated white so that my truck and car can match. I'm getting the stare of death right now as I am typing this (from the wifey reading over my shoulder)... So anyways

I know how you feel. Killer looking truck though. If and when you go to get new rims hit me up if you wanna sell those. And just my 2 cents but truck really needs a good road armor fromt bumper and a light rack.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts