Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who's all going to scrapin in biloxi this year? i live in biloxi and would like to meet up with somepeople from here if anyone is going, if u need a hotel i can let u know the ones close by or the cheapest ones, later 8)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey dude, i have the original smokin dakota and i blew the driver side front bag. i want to replace both of them but not quit sure what 2 ask for. Could u tell me, if u remember, what kind of bag was installed and if u would b more convenient to buy a pair. Oh yeah, i have installed blue neons, with flashing blue led's in the grill. About to "lambo" the doors, but actually want to try something different.....POWER SLIDING DOORS!!!! Gotta do a lot of measuring though. But anyways, U have a sick ass dakota, i guess it can b the "second generation" dakota. please email me or respond, or call 901-372-8169, 901-601-1208. I want to gt it replaced asap. thanx, always slammed!

·
Registered
224 Posts
whats up motherfuckers!

Scrapin was fuckin tight as hell! Domination (pops and oliver) picked me up and shot my kota for the next domination, AND I am petitioning to open up a br chapter of eksessiv! Oh, and they had a lot of tight ass rides out there too.
I tried to post pics, but I can't so go to www.dominationthevideo.com and its on page six i believe. Late!!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
What up RAKilla! Yeah I got some pics other than whats on domination but my stupid computer wont let me put them on any website ( I think its prolly just operator error). I did email Kaoticdakota the pics and he's supposed to put them up for me..... unh umm josh. Yeah silverstar did do my truck, but I have steadily been trying to work all thier bugs out without setting it on fire. As i get more work done, I'll attempt to post up pics. Now enough about me, where's pics of yours? I saw some on ssm with the 22's and it was looking sweet.

·
Registered
224 Posts
We shall see about it RAKilla. I got a lot of shit to take care of right now, but hopefully I can get my shit together and roll up there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts