Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im goin to the junkyard(s) tommorrow to look for good seats.I would like to find some 300m seats but doubt i will.Does anyone no what other seats are comfortable and fit with general ease in the truck???Please help soon!!!!!!!

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Need help still.To help sort things out a little more i already no about cavi n sunfire seats.Also have an idea about some honda seats.

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
K i think im goin with honda del sol sti seat.I am still open for suggestion seince the only pair i have found so far are at a junk yard and i woulda bought them today minus the guy was being a dick and trying to rip me off so i said f that.135 for junkyard seats is bullshit sorry.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
are you just going to replace the fronts or the rears also? If you are replacing all four you mainly just need to get some seats that arent higher than like 35" (or something a little lower than that) so you wont lose any visitability out of the rear window. Why not just get some racing seats?

·
Whore King
16,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The back seat will be gone eventualy and is already missing a seat(room furniture).And i only buy seats my but has been in and know are comfortable.Thus why i dont get racing seats cause i cant try them out before i buy them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts