Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way for me to shave my antenna without having to buy a kit for the antenna. for example can i just put the antenna inside the fender or anywhere else?

·
Smurf
263 Posts
i have never had good reception with out the kit i wouldnt recomend it but if you want to try you can relocate it to either under the fender or under one of the bedrails but it is some amount of wire work to relocate it and it is just easier to buy the kit and do it that way

·
Registered
464 Posts
I agree with bubba go with the kit. you'll prolly be much happier that you did. Good to see you back on here again Bubba.

·
Smurf
263 Posts
there really is no way to make the frame the antenna and you really wouldnt want to the ideal place to put the antenna is above or away from the motor because sometimes your computers will interfere rith your reception and even if you could find a way to make the fame an antenna you wouldnt want to because you would pick up all kinds of crazy shit that would interfere with you radio

(ie. the little neighbor brat and his band of merry goons and their endless supply of wal-mart cheep ass gi joe walkie talkies tryin to plan how to take over the neighborhood.)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts