Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I know a lot of you don't run them, but for the few of you that do have shocks...can you guys tell me the best place to get them. Also what kind should i get????

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
Can't tell you the best place, but Rancho 9000's are the way to go. They are pricey, but have a 5 way adjustment for the stiffness.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so those are good for the front and rear? Also, will they be good for the rear while its stock....i will not be bagginr it for another month, but wanted to put the shock in now

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
They will work with a stock setup. When I bagged mine, I built new shock brackets in the rear so I could use a stock shock. Makes it easier to replace shocks when all you have to look for are shocks that will fit a stock dakota instead of lowered shocks.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
admin said:
They will work with a stock setup. When I bagged mine, I built new shock brackets in the rear so I could use a stock shock. Makes it easier to replace shocks when all you have to look for are shocks that will fit a stock dakota instead of lowered shocks.
damn thats a good idea....would ya happen to have any pics???

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I'll try to take some pics this weekend of the front and rear setup.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
admin said:
I'll try to take some pics this weekend of the front and rear setup.
Alright thanks man i really appreciate it. by the way how did ya like the watts link an the dak you are selling...i am thinking about getting one, but cant decide if its worth the $5oo

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I love it. Had it on for over a year now with no problems.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts