Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
X2 ......Moser is the best. and its around $300 from what I have heard. If you have a local speed/machine shop that you trust, then bring it to them.

·
Registered
12 Posts
i had mine done at my friends speed shop. cost me 500. i brought him the axle. he took everthing out. shortend it, brought it over to get powdercoated, then put new axle shafts in, and put the gears back in for me. it was shortened 3 inches.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
i had mine done at my friends speed shop. cost me 500. i brought him the axle. he took everthing out. shortend it, brought it over to get powdercoated, then put new axle shafts in, and put the gears back in for me. it was shortened 3 inches.
Really a freinds shop? Would he do some one elses also? NY isnt all tha far from me, if I am gettig work to the dak done. How long would it take him to just narrow it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
He Had My Axle For 2 Months. But At The Time My Truck Was Torn Apart So I Told Him Their Was No Rush On It. Im Not Sure What His Typical Turnaround Time Is For Somthing Like That. Here Is His Info Below

Speedway Performance
770 Marconi Ave.
Ronkonkoma, Ny 11779
631-737-2266 Dominic Is The Owner. Brian Will Most Likely Answere The Phones. They Both Should Know Me. Just Mention Tim With The Body Dropped Dakota, That Should Jiggle The Memory. I Havent Been Over Their In 8 Months. Lol.

·
Super Mod
13,312 Posts
He Had My Axle For 2 Months. But At The Time My Truck Was Torn Apart So I Told Him Their Was No Rush On It. Im Not Sure What His Typical Turnaround Time Is For Somthing Like That. Here Is His Info Below

Speedway Performance
770 Marconi Ave.
Ronkonkoma, Ny 11779
631-737-2266 Dominic Is The Owner. Brian Will Most Likely Answere The Phones. They Both Should Know Me. Just Mention Tim With The Body Dropped Dakota, That Should Jiggle The Memory. I Havent Been Over Their In 8 Months. Lol.
Alright man thanks a bunck, i will deff give them a call soon. The shorter the turnaround the sooner i can come down there and get it done:trink39:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts