Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Truck: 03 Dakota QC 4.7 5spd.

For those who are using these in the front, how bad did you have to hack up the sides of the upper spring perch? Plan on doing mine 4th of July weekend and would like to know a general time frame to consider. I figure ~4 hrs. a side, dont want to low ball the figure.

Any help appreciated,
Justice

·
Registered
464 Posts
HS 72"s up front......check out my pix it shows how much is hacked.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I have es62's on the front of mine. You dont have to take tooo much out. Ill try and get a pic of it for you today. Took about a min. to cut out, plasma is my best friend. HAHA. If your talkin about doing everything, it doesnt take long to put the bags in, it takes longer to set up the tank and compressor. Set that stuff up first and it should take you maybe an hour on each side to take out the springs and put the bags in. Hit us up if you have any more questions, []Deace

·
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input. Im gonna get the bottle, valves, lines run, etc. working before I take it to my friends house. I have es 72's for the rear and can see why you had to chop up the front to fit them. I hope they will work on my future 2 link......

Thanks.

·
Registered
129 Posts
72's will work in the rear on a 2 link, but not if your gonna do it over the axle. I had rs72's over the axle and had to change them to rs62's because i was rubbing on the notch AND on the axle pumpkin. Didnt have time to get the pics today but ill try and get some really soon. Late

1 - 5 of 5 Posts