Dodge Dakota Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok its turning cold here soon and i usually do stuff to the truck during winter im going to get a wattslink and add another compresor. but here is my question how hard is it to install a sliding rag top in an ext cab 2000 kota if i get one can i install it or should i let the body man do it (i have pretty good knowledge of cars and trucks) just curious on the brace that runs across from door to door and also who should i get it from

·
Registered
18 Posts
i ordered mine thru streetbeat customs last year and installed it myself. Was easy to install, as far as the brace we just cut out the section that we needed to. Hasn't leaked. If i can get hold of a digital camera i will post some pics.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have to measure mine to be sure which one i ordered, i got the manuel one. The only thing i didn't like was the crappy handle that it comes with. As for the headliner i am having a custom one made up for it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
35x40 is the biggest you want to go with anything bigger is a pain to install because of the contour of the roof hope that helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts